Device Engineer (Roaming, Up to $2,400)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time, Contract
UP TO $ 2400 / month
• Perform Asset Management of Infrastructure and Computing Devices
• Provide computer support services (Troubleshooting, patching, configuration, testing and maintenance) for any supported software and hardware.
• Work with 3rd parties vendors
• Provide Training, Coaching and orienting users on how to use computer devices.
• Be responsible for completing assigned tasks on time and to the satisfaction of the users.
• Must be able to handle helpdesk duties.
• Willing to backup Team Leader for Windows Server patching, report extracting duties.
• Candidate must possess at least a recognized Diploma in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
• At least 2.5 year’s experience in similar capacity
• Technical Skills and experience supporting Computing Devices
• Computing Devices Platform Supported : Windows, IOS and Android
• Professional competencies that include:
• Ability to work without supervision
• Good communication skills
• Pro-activeness and Initiative
• Ability to multitask
• Good at problem solving
• Customer service
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume to click for email and attention to 'CHEA'.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
EA License No: 08C2893
Ang Qi Hui | REG No : R2091316
EA Personnel No: R1871156
EA Personnel Name: Sindy Ngiam