Locker Attendant (@ Marinen Parade) #SeniorsWelcome
- Paya Lebar - EW8|CC9
- Full Time, Contract
- 5.5 Day Week
UP TO $ 1400 / month
• To ensure towels, lockers and housekeeping amenities are sufficient for daily use.
• To maintain accurate records for daily towels and day use locker keys transactions.
• To handle and report missing towels, locker keys and lost and found items.
• To monitor the collection and return of laundered linens/uniforms etc from the laundry contractor.
• To check and report the cleanliness of the changing rooms to the Head of Department/Immediate Superior.
• To report any maintenance faults to the Housekeepers.
• To wipe clean the lockers at the changing rooms as assigned by the Head of Department/Immediate Superior.
• Simple operation of the POS computer system for cashiering.
• To ensure all towels and lockers at the changing rooms are cleaned and well maintained for members’ use.
• To assist the Head of Department/Immediate Superior for pre-setup of events held at Club i.e. ironing of linens, laying table cloths etc.
• To carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
EA License No: 11C3955
About the Employer