Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration1 Day
IndustriesNursing / Health Care
This course is targeted at people whose job scope is with little or no prior experience in workplace first-aid but are interested to upgrade their knowledge and skills in this aspect.
This training is essential to equip the personnel the skills to respond to casualty in a culturally aware, sensitive and respectful manner and use available resources and equipment to make the casualty as comfortable as possible.
1. Understand the roles and responsibilities of first aider.
2. Recognise types of workplace injuries that affect body parts and body systems.
3. Assess the emergency scene.
4. Respond to casualty using appropriate resources and in culturally sensitive manner.
5. To carry out basic first aid management.
6. Perform first aid procedures.
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): SGD 190.00
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): SGD 67.30
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): SGD 32.30
DR WU & ASSOCIATES CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC PTE. LTD
Working hours : -PART TIME Rate @ $13/HR Mon,Tue,Wed & Fri : 3pm-7.30pm & Sat 9.30am-2.30pm (...
UEMS SOLUTIONS PTE LTD
Description Job Responsibilities Portering duties which include but are not limited to the follo...
888 PLAZA FAMILY CLINIC
Clinic Assistant @ Woodlands. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsapp 93629986