Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration4 Days
SUP provides individuals with the skills and knowledge to manage security operation procedures on a supervisory level. As a Progressive Wage Model (PWM) Security Supervisor (SS) course, learners will be able to plan and direct the deployment of SOs based on the security operational needs. Ultimately, learners can expect to learn how to conduct and oversee emergency situations such as fire incidents.
Senior Security Officers (SSO) looking to be promoted to Security Supervisor (SS) on the Progressive Wage Model (PWM).
- Manage security operation procedures on a supervisory level.
- Plan and direct the deployment of security officers based on security operational procedures.
- Handle and maintain discipline and competency of Security Officers
- Conduct and oversee evacuation and handle other emergency situations such as fire incidents.
- Maintain health and safety of all security officers at work.
- Be deployed as a security supervisor based on PLRD regulations.
- Study Security Operations Procedures
- Supervise direction of security officers
- Supervise control of security officers
- Supervise emergency situations
- Supervise health and safety at work
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): SGD 543.84
Full Course Fee (incl. GST): SGD 581.91
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): SGD 309.99
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): SGD 201.22
STS SECURITY SERVICES PTE. LTD.
1] QUEENSWAY/Bkt Merah Condo (Opp. IKEA)..... 2] Near HAW PAR MRT, Condo (Pasir Panjang)..... 3] UBI...
CERTIS CISCO SECURITY PTE LTD (SECURITY ROLES)
Job Description: • Guarding, Patrolling, Clocking and attend to security related matters • Con...
APRO-ASIAN PROTECTION PTE LTD
Singaporean / Sg PR with valid PLRD Security Licence Full-Time Permanent 5 day or 5 /6 day altern...