Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration6 Days
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
FundingSkillsFuture Credit Workfare Training Support
A 6 days beginner baking programme on how to make bread, tarts and shortcut pastries. Learn more than 10 recipes and get your hands busy with baking techniques taught by professional chefs, who will demonstrate the entire process live.
Module Name: Hands-on Bread Making & Make Tarts and Short-Crust Pastries
- Make more than 10 bread and tarts & short-crust pastries recipes
- Work with various ingredients and tools for baking
- Learn about ratio of ingredients and its effect on texture and quality
- Apply different mixing methods for bread and tarts & short-crust pastries
- Learn and avoid common baking mistakes
- Ingredients to use for sweet and savoury tarts
- Preparation techniques for different breads
Singapore Citizens with Workfare Training Support claimable
S$ 139.20 (incl. GST)
Singapore Citizen aged 40 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 197.20 (incl. GST)
Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident aged 21 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 425.00 (incl. GST)
Nett fee without Funding
$S 1.160 (excl. GST)
AC MERIDIAN (SUB J8) PTE. LTD. (SUBWAY)
Job Description: We are all about driving a healthier food option for everyone and giving the ‘be...
TRANSCENDENT BUSINESS SERVICES PTE. LTD.
Receptionist High-end Private Member’s Club in Singapore Salary Basic $2200- $2800+ other benefi...
KITHSINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
He/ She must : > Follow company SOP's at all times > Do operational duties which includes...