Course LevelMid Career
Course Duration3 Days
IndustriesIT / Technical / Engineering
The course will train participants to identify key legislative and regulatory requirements under the PDPA including the 11 key obligations under the PDPA, the provisions relating to “Do No Call”. The role of the Data Protection Officer will also be discussed, as well as learning how to manage data breaches through a case study.
The 3-day course, which has been enhanced with an expanded curriculum and more rigorous assessments.
The course duration is estimated by the number of training hours. Please check with the training provider for the most updated course run dates.
• Compliance managers or Data Protection Officers (DPO)
• Human Resources, Admin, Operations, and IT executives
1. Introduction to Personal Data Protection Act
2. Data Protection Provisions and Do Not Call Provisions
3. Role of Data Protection Officer
4. Create an Organization’s Data Inventory Map and Identify Areas of Non-Compliance
5. Develop a Process for Dispute Resolution
6. Training and Communications to staff for compliance to data protection provisions
7. Managing Data Breaches
Full Course Fee (excl GST): SGD $577.20
Full Course Fee with GST: SGD $620.60
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl GST): SGD $330.60
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl GST): SGD $214.60