Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration1 Day
IndustriesAdministrative / Clerical
This training is essential to equip the personnel with the skills to participate in emergency response drills and suggest improvements to Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans.
This course is targeted at people with little or no prior experience in emergency response management but are interested to upgrade their knowledge and skills in this aspect.
1. Understand different types of Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans and emergency scenarios.
2. Interpret the Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan lifecycle based on PDCA model.
3. Obtain appropriate resources when responding to emergency scenarios.
4. Respond to emergency situations in accordance with Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans.
5. Identify potential escalation of emergency situations.
6. Alert supervisors of potential escalation of emergency situations promptly and accurately.
7. Participate in improving the emergency response plans.
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): SGD 200.00
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): SGD 78.00
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): SGD 34.00
NTUC FAIRPRICE CO-OPERATIVE LTD
Responsibilities: RFQ sourcing New vendor onboarding PO amendments Raising tickets on SAP rela...
TALENTVIS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Boost your resume and gain administrative experience SHORTLIST VIA RESUME, NO INTERVIEWS TRAININ...
UEMS SOLUTIONS PTE LTD
Key Roles and Responsibilities 1. To carry out counter operations according to the hospital’s g...