Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration1 Day
IndustriesAdministrative / Clerical
This training is essential to equip the personnel with the skills to participate in emergency response drills and suggest improvements to Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans.
This course is targeted at people with little or no prior experience in emergency response management but are interested to upgrade their knowledge and skills in this aspect.
1. Understand different types of Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans and emergency scenarios.
2. Interpret the Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan lifecycle based on PDCA model.
3. Obtain appropriate resources when responding to emergency scenarios.
4. Respond to emergency situations in accordance with Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans.
5. Identify potential escalation of emergency situations.
6. Alert supervisors of potential escalation of emergency situations promptly and accurately.
7. Participate in improving the emergency response plans.
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): SGD 200.00
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): SGD 78.00
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): SGD 34.00
RELIANCE SERVICE MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD. (ADMIN)
- conduct interviews for potential candidates - sourcing of candidates via various platforms - sou...
GIVE FUN PTE. LTD.
In a nutshell: - $9/hr (x1.5 if working on Public Holiday) - need to commit for at least 3 months ...
POPULAR BOOK COMPANY (PTE.) LIMITED
Responsibilities: • Perform administrative function • Process incoming orders from sales ord...