Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration3 Days
MRSO – Monitor and Review Security Operations is a course for security personnel that is looking to be a Senior Security Supervisor (SSS). MRSO aims to equip security personnel with the knowledge and skills to monitor and review security operations at their workplace. Upon completion, learners will be able to conduct a comprehensive review of the security system at their deployment site and the performance of fellow security officers.
Security Supervisor (SS) looking to be promoted to Senior Security Supervisor (SSS) on the Progressive Wage Model (PWM).
- Conduct a study on client’s requirements and security requirements at a particular deployment site
- Manage a security team during security operations
- Monitor security team during security operations
- Conduct a comprehensive review of the performance of security officers and the effectiveness of systems and equipment
- Prepare for security operations
- Supervise and monitor security operations
- Review security operations
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): SGD 640.84
Full Course Fee (incl. GST): SGD 685.70
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): SGD 365.28
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): SGD 237.11
CERTIS CISCO SECURITY PTE LTD (SECURITY ROLES)
Responsibilities: • Bike patrolling duties at public roads according to schedule • Enforcement...
SHRM COLLEGE PTE. LTD.
Opening position for Trainee Chef. Looking for multiple candidates for this position Benefits A...
ETONHOUSE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
Job Role & Responsibilities: • Maintain Alertness to Deter, Detect and Delay any crime or inciden...