Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration>6 Days
IndustriesWarehousing & Logistics
FundingSkillsFuture Credit NSA Subsidy
You will able to :
• Provide advice and guidance to key stakeholders on the performance of organisational procedures and processes connected with procurement and supply chain.
• Support management to develop, improve and fulfil organisational and functional objectives in procurement and supply chain.
Supply Chain Management Personnel
1. Procurement & Supply Essentials
• Introducing Procurement & Supply
• Procurement & Supply Environments
• Stakeholder Relationship
• Contract Administration
• Ethical Procurement & Supply
• Procurement & Supply Operations
2. Supply Chain Management Essentials
• Procurement & Supply in Practice - Transport Management
• Logistics Management
3. Essential Soft Skills
• Problem Solving
• Workplace Effectiveness
5. Business Process Workflow Automation
• Business Process and Workflow Automation
6. Project Management
• Basic Project Management
7. Data Analytics
• Basic Data Analytics
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): $17,980.00
Full Course Fee (incl. GST): $18012.19
SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): $500.00
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): $500.00
HARMONY FOODS PTE LTD
Ensure all deliveries are fulfilled per delivery routes or assigned schedules and are conducted in s...
DFI RETAIL GROUP
About Us DFI Retail Group (“Group”) is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 30th June 2021, the G...
RK RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD. (MAIN ACCOUNT)
Store Keeper (Up to $2200/5.5 Days/Office Hours/ West/Immediate Hiring/Label/Pack/Purchase Order) ...