Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration1 Day
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
FundingSkillsFuture Credit Skills Development Fund
You will be able to:
• Refresh on preparing food for sale in SFA-licensed food establishment
• Pass Food Safety Course Level 1 (Refresher)
All certified food and beverage handlers whom are currently working in handling and preparing food and beverage in NEA-licensed food establishment.
• Practice good personal hygiene
• Use safe ingredients
• Handle food safely
• Store food safely
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment and premises
• Legislation and case studies; workplace safety
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): $150.00
Full Course Fee (incl. GST): $160.50
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): $40.50
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): $25.50
JOIN US NOW WITH $688 JOINING BONUS!! FULL TIME SERVICE CREW Responsibilities • Greet and ...
CARLTON HOTEL (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Collects and delivers luggage to and from driveway and guest rooms Collects and delivers food to gu...
TAM JAI (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Description 1. Taking Order 2. Serving Food 3. Provide Customer Service 4. Preparation of Food...