Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration2 Days
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
FundingSkillsFuture Credit Skills Development Fund
On completion of this unit, participants will have the knowledge and skills on how to make Choux Pastries and be able to apply them at the workplace.
Individuals & employees in F&B industry who wishes to know the basic fundamentals of making the perfect classic cakes
- Identifying baking ingredients
- Identifying baking Equipments
- Approaches to preparing and making baked goods
- Learning temperature control
- 9 types of choux pastries: Paris Brest. Cream puff, Éclair, Chouquettes, Chequlines,Pastry cream, Chocolate creme pastissier, Mascarpone cream, Chantily cream
Full Course Fee (excl GST): SGD 400.00
Full Course Fee with GST: SGD 428.00
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl GST): SGD 228.00
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl GST): SGD 148.00
Marche Restaurants Singapore Pte Ltd
We are looking for Regular Part Time Service Crew to join our Market Restaurants at: - Suntec City ...
R H S LIM MANAGEMENT SERVICES
***SINGAPOREAN ONLY*** Requirement: * 21 years old and above (Due to the sale of tobacco at our ...
BREADTALK (BAKERY DIVISION)
🌟 Join the BreadTalk family for an exciting and rewarding career! 🌟 Full Time/ Part time Se...