Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration>6 Days
FundingSkillsFuture Credit Skills Development Fund Workfare Training Support NSA Subsidy
Provide Guard and Patrol Services (PGPS), Handle Security Incidents and Services (HSIS) and Recognise Terrorist Threats (RTT) are the 3 compulsory Basic Licensing Units (BLUs) needed to get a security license from PLRD in Singapore.
- High passing rate
- One-to-one coaching
- Engaging Trainers
- Accessible and Convenient Location (nearby MRTs and Bus stops)
*terms and conditions apply.
This course is for new entrants to the security industry or anyone who is keen to
learn about basic security knowledge and skills required to get a PLRD license.
Candidates must be above the age of 16 at the time of application.
No minimum educational requirements. However, candidates must meet the required workplace literacy and numeracy level and should possess the relevant assumed skills and knowledge.
By the end of the course, Learners are expected to be able to perform the following learning outcomes:
1. Prepare and Operate the equipment necessary for guard and patrol activities
2. Identify legal requirements and Handle enquiries, requests and offenses related to guard and patrol activities
3. Identify preventive actions required to minimize risk of injury
4. Adopt appropriate procedures in response to different types of incidents
5. Inform stakeholders and report on incidents
6. Recognise a potential terrorist or activities, Manage incidences and emergency situations related to terrorism
7. Take preventive actions to minimize terrorism risks
8. Review and report collected information to relevant authorities.
Full Course Fee (excl GST): SGD 1540.20
Full Course Fee with GST: SGD 1648.02
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl GST): SGD SGD 594.02
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl GST): SGD SGD 261.84