Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration2 Days
IndustriesSales / Retail / Marketing
• This unit covers the knowledge and application skills required to describe types of events and styles for setting up the venue, describe technical equipment required at the event
• Process in coordinating event planning services and regulatory compliance for an event.
Anyone whom wants to gain basic knowledge into the running of an event
• Learn about event planning timeline creation tips.
• Factors of cost and budgeting of Events.
• Event planning according to budgetary requirements.
• Learn about the elements to develop the event’s branding.
• Learn about different types of licensing requirements for an event.
Full Course Fee (excl GST): SGD 340.00
Full Course Fee with GST: SGD 363.80
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl GST): SGD 72.76
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl GST): SGD 36.38
JOBSTUDIO PTE. LTD.
🎆🎆🎆🎆Calling those who studied or loves MAKEUP / BEAUTY Products Beauty Brand Retail ...
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd (FINCH)
Basic $10/h + Incentives (+$5 for every call done by perm staff + 10% of sales closed by perm staff)...
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (East3)
- Attend to customers' enquiries - Stocking of products - Provide advice on make up/ Skincare pr...