Course LevelMid Career
Course Duration5 Days
FundingSkillsFuture Credit Skills Development Fund Workfare Training Support NSA Subsidy
Performing Investigation Activities in Compliance with Legal Requirement is mandatory for learner who wants to be licensed as a private investigator in Singapore.
- High passing rate
- One-to-one coaching
- Engaging Trainers
- Accessible and Convenient Location (nearby MRTs and Bus stops)
*terms and conditions apply.
This course is useful for security executives/managers or security officers who wish to apply investigative skills at the workplace to enhance their effectiveness in handling various situations or incidences when carrying out security duties and assisting authorities in their investigation when the incident occurs.
By the end of the course, learners are expected to be able to perform the following learning outcomes:
- How to interpret job roles and responsibilities of an investigator
- How to comply with legislative requirements when conducting investigative assignments
- How to conduct surveillance
- How to prepare and submit the investigation log sheet
- How to give evidence in court
Full Course Fee (excl GST): SGD 1200.00