Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration6 Days
PI is a course for learners looking to be a private investigator in the security and investigations industry. It is also a mandatory module by Police Licensing and Regulatory Department (PLRD) before learners are able to apply for the private investigator license. In this course, learners will obtain the skills and knowledge on how to conduct a professional investigation of any security incidents at their workplace.
Security personnel looking to be provide private investigation services.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the job roles and responsibilities and legislative requirements of an investigator.
- Conduct surveillance for investigation activities effectively.
- Compile and submit an investigation log sheet to management.
- Compile and give evidence in court professionally
- Interpret job roles and responsibilities of an investigator and legislative requirements
- Conduct Surveillance
- Prepare and submit investigation log sheet
- Give evidence in court
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): SGD 880.00
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): SGD 941.60
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): SGD 501.60
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): SGD 325.60
BRAWN & BRAINS COFFEE PTE. LTD.
If you love coffee, enjoy customer service and are able to work independently with initiative, we wo...
OWELL BODYCARE PTE. LTD.
Full Time/Part Time Basic salary + Allowance + Sales Commission *Terms & Conditions apply Compa...
GAIN CITY BEST-ELECTRIC PTE LTD
Responsibilities: • Involved in the brainstorming, organising, planning and execution of marketin...