Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration>6 Days
FundingSkillsFuture Credit Skills Development Fund
You are recommended to have attained the following before enrolling for the course:
• ES Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 4 OR
• Completed Secondary 2 education AND
• Preferably hold a WSH-related appointment
You will be able to:
• Receive a full certificate (Certificate in WSH) and transcript after completion of all modules
• Build a career as a WSH Professional
For WSH Representative/Promoter/Advocate who has minimal WSH knowledge and experience and is looking to build careers as WSH Professionals
• Identify WSH Hazards and Maintain Risk Control Measures
• Support WSH Legal Compliance and Incident Reporting
• Participate in Implementing WSH Management Process
• Check and Report Outcome of WSH Inspection
• Communicate and Relate Effectively at the Workplace
• Solve Problems and Make Decisions at Operations Level
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): $1,500.00
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): $1,605.00
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): $405.00
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): $255.00
ORIENTAL AVIATION INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
IMMEDIATE LABELLING & REPACKING OPERATORS LOCATIONS: JURONG ( JALAN BUROH / SUNVIEW ) TRANSPO...
EXCELLE INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
Immediately Vacant 5.5 days work (Sunday Off) Pick and pack for parcel Able to work independentl...
You will be responsible for scanning of bags, delivery and collection, unloading and build-up of Bag...