Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration2 Days
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
FundingSkillsFuture Credit Skills Development Fund
On completion of this unit, participants will have the knowledge and skills on how to make Tarts and Short Crust Pastries and be able to apply them at the workplace.
Individuals & employees in F&B industry who wishes to know the basic fundamentals of making tarts and short crust pastries
- Identifying Baking ingredients
- Identifying baking Equipments
- Approaches to preparing and making baked goods
- Learning temperature control
- 6 types: Pecan tarts, Pineapple tarts, Lemon tart, Chocolate tart, Apple crumble tart, Ham & mushroom quiche
Full Course Fee (excl GST): SGD 400.00
Full Course Fee with GST: SGD 428.00
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl GST): SGD 228.00
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl GST): SGD 148.00
ADECCO PERSONNEL PTE LTD (Outsourcing)
Description: - Ushering - Directing visitors within the vicinity - Engaging with visitors wit...
ALLEY BAR PTE. LTD.
Description JOIN OUR FAMILY! 🏡🍻🍷🥃🍸 c • FUN AND HAPPY ENVIRONMENT 💓 •...
DYNAMIC HUMAN CAPITAL PTE. LTD.