Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration>6 Days
FundingSkillsFuture Credit Skills Development Fund
You will be able to:
• Get qualified as a Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) profession as a WSH Officer under the WSH Act
For those who would like to attain the Specialist Diploma in WSH, which is part of the certification requirement under the WSH Act, in order to be a WSH Officer
• Establish WSH Policy and Advise on WSH Legal Compliance Issues
• Identify WSH Hazards and Assess WSH Risks
• Recommend WSH Control Measures
• Manage WSH Risk
• Develop a WSH Management System*
• Design and Implement Behavioural Safety Programme
• Establish and Review Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan
• Develop a WSH Culture
• Lead Workplace Communication and Engagement
• Compose Technical Report
• Establish Measurement and Monitoring of WSH Performance
• Establish and Manage WSH Incident Investigation and Analysis Processes
• Manage Internal WSH Audit System
• Manage WSH in the Manufacturing Industry
• Solve Problems & Make Decisions at Managerial Level
• Support the Establishment of a Framework for Initiative and Enterprise
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): $4,250.00
Full Course Fee (incl. GST): $4,547.50
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): $2,422.50
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): $722.50
ELTEAN AGENCIES PTE LTD
Responsibilities: - Promote our range of medicinal skin and hair care products through the prescrip...
ROSE CHAP HUAY TIAM
* Part/ Full time position available * Part timer min 4hrs . * Full timer min 8hr and 44hr /wk *...
LLMS LOGISTICS PTE. LTD.
- Able to drive Lowbed - Able to do loose cargo container - Require to manually load/unload using ...