Course LevelMid Career
Course Duration3 Days
IndustriesIT / Technical / Engineering
THIS MODULE ALLOWS CANDIDATES TO DEMONSTRATE THE ABILITY TO USE A WORD PROCESSING APPLICATION TO ACCOMPLISH EVERYDAY TASKS ASSOCIATED WITH CREATING, FORMATTING, AND FINISHING SMALL-SIZED WORD PROCESSING DOCUMENTS, SUCH AS LETTERS AND OTHER EVERYDAY DOCUMENTS.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS MODULE?
* Covers the key skills needed to use a word processing application.
* Can be applied to a range of word processing software from vendor packages to ‘freeware’.
* Certifies best practice in effective word processing software use.
* Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practicing computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
The course duration is estimated by the number of training hours. Please check with the training provider for the most updated course run dates.
Anyone who wants to improve their skills and performance using essential office tools and software such as Microsoft Word and Excel in today’s tech-driven workplace.
ON COMPLETION OF THIS MODULE THE CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO:
* Work with documents and save them in different file formats.
* Choose built-in options, such as the Help function, to enhance productivity.
* Create and edit small-sized word processing documents that will be ready to share and distribute.
* Apply different formats to documents to enhance them before distribution; recognise good practice in choosing the appropriate formatting options.
* Insert tables, images, and drawn objects into documents.
* Prepare documents for mail merge operations.
* Adjust document page settings.
* Check and correct spelling before finally printing documents.
Full Course Fee (excl GST): SGD $ 490.00
Full Course Fee with GST: SGD $ 524.30
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl GST): SGD $ 279.30
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl GST): SGD $ 181.30